1. Tim Hawkins – speaking to the big group on the Big Picture of Small Groups.
2. Resources – lots of great eveangelical small group resources from Matthias Media and Good Book Company and Tim Hawkins Resources, at conference prices.
3. Coffee – great barista coffee with St Paul’s own Malacci’s fair trade blen. Available from 8.30am.
4. Workshop choice #1 – Finding and Training your Co-leader, led by Graeme Howells, Senior Minister at Rouse Hill Anglican Church.
5. Workshop choice #2 – Starting a Small Group From Scratch, led by Geoff Thompson, Small Groups Minister at Figtree Anglican Church
6. Workshop choice #3 – Writing Your Own Studies, led by Dave Keun, Assistant Minister at Norwest Anglican Church
7. Workshop choice #4 – Fostering Trust and Community in Your Small Group, led by Neil Finlayson, lay Small Group Coach at St Paul’s Castle Hill
8. Workshop choice #5 – Faithful, Engaging and Outside the Box, led by Shane Dirks, Young Adults Pastor at St Paul’s Castle Hill
9. Workshop choice #6 – 5 Tips for Leading Youth Small Groups, led by Tim Hawkins, Youth Pastor Emeritus at St Paul’s Castle Hill
10. Workshop choice #7 – Resource Chat, led by John Sammut from Matthias Media and rep from Good Book Company
11. Half-day – it’s only 9am-1pm, so you won’t loose your weekend by getting some great training!
12. Parking – plenty of onsite parking, so no headaches
13. Morning tea – guaranteed to please 🙂
14. Singing – led by the hard working St Paul’s band
15. There’s no other event like this in Sydney!
Register now: www.spch.org.au/recharge